Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back Online!

WHEW! That password issue is taken care of! I love google, but being automatically signed in is supposed to be a good thing, but in my case for this blog... not so much. So. Word on the street: training is going well. I'm not awesome as I was five years ago, but then I'm no so young anymore. I heard that turning 30 makes things a little hard, but I wouldn't believe it until
happened. No I'm a believer....

Going for a run with Karen today. She's my good luck charm. We try to alternate being tired so that we can alternate being the one to say "come on you can do it!" Another one of my teammates, Dominick, says things like "just remember it's 90% mental and 30% physical"! I like my teammates a lot.

And it's another Saturday morning. Current temp: 27F, "feels like 19" It's amazing how much a run warms you up though. It's not so bad, really. Plus, I don't get my coffee until after my run, so that's a goal to run towards if ever there were one.

Rock on,
chel

No comments: