Monday, January 26, 2009

Shout-Outs (there's always more to be thankful for...)

This morning I woke up to an email saying I got a donation from Kerri & Brad West. They're amazing because not only did they donate, thus furthering the cause of fighting Leukemia/Lymphoma, but because they've already given... in the form of supporting their (successful!) cancer-defeating daughter-in-law, Steph West. You may remember that Steph is the person who I am honoring with my run. She's amazing and blows me away with her strength. She wasn't born a West but she makes a great one: you are a strong and good-hearted people. Thank you!

Also, another thank you and for this I say, "duh, Chel, how could you have forgotten to mention before?" Todd Scheifele, for the music. He helped with my running-music-library after that Unfortunate iTune and iPod Issue We Don't Like To Talk About. But the thing is with Todd is that he's just one of those people who's always there for you. I can always count on him for a little emotional support and I hope I can be as good a friend to him. Thanks, Todd. Your music is just one of many ways your support here is appreciated.

No comments: