Friday, January 16, 2009

Shout-outs (even more!)

You know what's cool? Randomly finding out that people are making donations to the cause. Thanks to my cousin Kath, my sister Cricket (I mean, Barbara)...

For contributions in other ways... I have to thank Don McNally for juicing my iPod shuffle with some Beatles because things were really hard after The Incident Involving A Dead External Drive Containing My Music Library That We Don't Like To Talk About. If you ever don't feel like going for a run turn on Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me and My Monkey. It will change you.

We've been doing these crazy bake carts at the office. People who aren't even involved in the process are volunteering to bake! To my talented co-workers: Coleen, Patrician, Mary, Caroline, Jessica, your work doesn't go unappreciated- you are wonderful and we thank you!

No comments: