Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shout Outs

I think some shout-outs are a good thing to do here. If you make a donation and would NOT like me to crow from the roof-tops about you, let me know and I'll keep your gifts on the down-low between you and me.

If, however, you don't mind me sharing the love, I'd love to love you out loud. So, I have to say:

  • Thanks Mom & Pop for the first 1%. That's a great way to kick things off. I like your math.
  • Thanks also to John Anderson, college prof/mentor/right-up-there-with-parents (what-with all the knowledge and guidance since our first debate on campus __ years ago).
  • Thanks to Aunt Barb & Uncle Mark whose presents of Xmas '07 & Bday '08 have been allocated to the cause. I put that money there by check, so it's taking a little longer to show up on the tally.

No comments: