Thursday, February 26, 2009

Housecleaning to Fight Cancer

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am announcing another phase of my fundraising for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society so I can run this marathon!

In addition to being fast on my feet I've also got cleaning skills... like you wish you had but kinda don't want to develop because let's face it... cleaning is always more fun when it's done by another person. And I am an EXCELLENT other person.

Have you ever seen the look of love on your husband/wife’s face (or roommate or best friend) when you surprise them with the gift of “no you don’t have to do that hard work”? Have you ever treated yourself to help cleaning/organizing your home? Or just really needed to?

Best of all, have you ever had the pleasure of writing off your spring cleaning service as a tax-deductible donation? Would ya like to?

I’m desperate to make my fundraising deadline AND I possess killer elbow grease/ home organizational skills. I’m setting dates already for Saturdays & Sundays in the very near future.

I come with references. See below.

Call me, email me or talk to me in person: 602-432-8611 or chel_oreilly@yahoo.com we can work out dates/costs/job parameters.

Thank you!

chel


"Upon move-in, my shower looked like it had never been cleaned. Chel scrubbed out every speck of black, hard water or various other colored stains, leaving us with a shower that looked brand new. I was impressed and a little fearful." –C. H.


“Chel has cleaned circles around me. Truly.
She has created space where I thought there was none.
The range of her organizing hand in my life went from how to store contact lenses to shoes in the closet to the best way to fold towels.
I had no idea my bookcases looked bad... until they didn't anymore.
Chel is a whip smart, design conscious, pragmatic whirling dervish.
She's fast. Thorough.
She is the person you want to hire to get it together.
And she's offering her services to a special group of the public (she usually only does this for friends!) to raise money for cancer research!
Anything you pay her will go to charity. So you can even make it a tax deduction. How about that for a win/win/win situation?!

Hire Chel!
She'll make your life swell!"

Sincerely,
Jennifer Prediger
Chel's Friend, Fan and Beneficiary of Chel's Overwhelmingly Wonderful Organizing/Cleaning Services




No comments: